Pageants on flickr
Aunty created a new flickr group just for womanless beauty pageant photos. There are some great femulations in her huge collection along with the inevitable bearded femulators, so you will have to separate the wheat from the chaff yourself.
Recently, Daily Makeover had some great articles for girls like us. I recommend subscribing to their daily e-mails so that you don't miss anything.
- Tricks to Take Your Makeup from Day to Night Without a Redo ― Revive your morning application in minutes.
- 25 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Gorgeous in Pictures ― Don't pose for another photo this season until you read these tips.
- 10 Hairstyles That Make You Look 10 Pounds Thinner ― Create the illusion of a slimmer face with these hairstyles suggested by a top New York stylist.
- Tricks to Make Your Eyes Appear Bigger ― No one has to know those big eyes are just an optical illusion.
Life from New York
New York magazine often has good reads for women though male.
- Jumpsuits are the topic of discussion by fans (like me) in this recent New York piece.
- "Growing Up Meant Learning How to Wear Red Lipstick" by Glynnis MacNicol is a cute story that all lipstick wearers will appreciate.
Billed as "The Premier Transgender Conference of the Season," First Event is fast approaching. If the stars align properly and there are no snowstorms in the forecast, I plan to attend at least one day of the conference.
Wearing Delia’s. Sadly, Delia’s is going out of business. Although their clothing line was intended for teens, I and many other mature girls purchased items from this retailer and it will be missed.
Model Riera Manuel Ivan.