I was Googling something or other and encountered wikiHow's "How to Get Your Parents to Let You Wear Girls Clothes."
"If your [sic] a teen boy who likes to wear girls [sic] clothing or accessories (maybe both?) and have a hard time getting your parents to understand, read on and maybe this article can help."
Wow! I could have used that how-to when I was dressing as a very closeted girl back in the mid-1960s!
In the past, I have seen other topics related to femulating on wikiHow and I wondered what other related topics I could find. I discovered a treasure trove of useful ones and listed my findings below in two broad categories "social" and "technique."
By the way, one wikiHow that was missing and on my wikiHow suggestion list is "How to Get Your Wife to Let You Wear Women's Clothes!"
- How to Know if You Are Transsexual
- How to Come out As Transgender
- How to Come to Terms with Being Transgender As a Teen
- How to Be a Popular Transgendered [sic] Person in High School
- How to Deal With Transphobia
- How to Get Your Parents to Let You Wear Girls Clothes
- How to Find a Girl Who Likes Crossdressers (for Young Men)
- How to Respect a Transgender Person
- How to Know if Your Date is Transgender
- How to Transition from Male to Female (Transgender)
- How to Transition from a Female to a Male (Transgender)
- How to Crossdress
- How to "Pass" As a Woman: 13 Steps
- How to Pretend to Be a Girl: 9 Steps
- Makeup ― This is a huge grab bag of wikiHows dealing with various aspects of makeup.
- How to Apply False Eyelashes
- How to Cross Dressing [sic] to Look and Be Feminine
- How to Find Clothing As a Cross Dressing Man
- How to Dress for Your Body Type
- How to Wear a Bra as a Male Crossdresser
- How to Tuck and Tape
- How to Walk in High Heels
- How to Make Your Butt Bigger Fast
- How to Be a Feminine Guy
- How to Shave Your Legs
- How to Be Feminine
- How to Be a Lady
- How to Walk Like a Lady
- How to Sit Like a Lady
- How to Be a Drag Queen
Not your father’s business suit.