"12 things that look good on every women" is a slideshow on The Huffington Post. The 12 universally flattering styles for women should work for every man emulating a woman, too.
As a long-time femulator, here is my take on the dozen styles.
1. White Button-Down Shirts --- I never had one in my female wardrobe, but I have a few on the other side of my closet that might work en femme.
2. Wrap Dresses --- Yes! I never look bad in a wrap dress. Wraps and shifts (Item 6) are my go-to dress styles.
3. Trench Coats --- I never owned a trench coat in girl or boy mode, but will now consider one next time I am coat shopping.
4. Black Pumps --- Probably half the pumps I own are black.
5. Sunglasses --- I own a few pairs, but don't wear them often enough. I plan to change my ways.
6. Shift Dresses --- Ditto Item 2. I never look bad in a shift (see photo).
7. Monochromatic Outfits --- This is a look I never considered, although I may have unintentionally worn; now it's on my to-do list.
8. Statement Necklaces --- I have recently begun wearing statement necklaces and having a lot of fun with the look.
9. Natural Hair Color --- Been gray so long that I don't remember my natural hair color!
10. Blush --- I always use blush, but I have not always used it correctly. Bottom line: a little goes a long way.
11. Red Lipstick --- Is there any other color of lipstick!
12. Fake Eyelashes --- I am becoming a big fan of fake lashes especially after I found lashes that are not over the top that I can wear everyday.
I recommend viewing the slideshow. Some slides have useful links that expand on the topic being addressed.