Sure I am a "blogger," but I dunno about the "beautiful" part. However, I am honored to receive recognition for this little spot on the Internet. Thank you, Petra, for the tribute.
The award does come with the some responsibilities.
1. I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me. Thank you again, Petra.
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. Done.
3. Link to the bestowers’ site. Done.
4. Enumerate seven interesting things about yourself. Here they are:
- I own 64 pairs of shoes; two male pairs, 62 female pairs.
- I am such a perfectionist, i.e., anal retentive, that I actually counted my shoes before I wrote the previous entry.
- I attended the original Woodstock Music & Art Fair back in 1969.
- My first book sold enough copies to pay off the mortgage on my first house.
- I have an excellent sense of humor.
- I am a left-wing liberal and an atheist.
- I wanted to be a female impersonator when I grew up.
- Calie at Calie's Chronicles
- Elaine Armen at Elaine's T* Art Blog
- Helen Boyd at en|Gender
- Jenna Elizabeth at Non-Cisgender
- Jodie Morgetron at Tres Bizarre
- Rebecca at Beck's Cafe