- Drive your vehicle.
- Join a trans support group and attend their meetings.
- Attend a trans convention.
- Somebody refers to you as "she" or "her."
- Somebody addresses you as "Ma'am" or even better, "Miss."
- Go shopping (at a mall).
- Dine at a restaurant.
- Get a makeover.
- Have your nails done.
- Shop for a wig at a brick and mortar wig store (not on-line).
- Get fitted for a bra at a lingerie or department store.
- Use public transportation.
- Attend a religious service.
- Use the women's dressing room to try on clothing.
- Use the ladies' restroom.
- Go to work en femme on Halloween.
- Legally change your name.
- Go out on a date.
- Live full-time as a woman.
- Have sex as a woman.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
As we progress as femulators, we pass common milestones in our journey en femme. The following lists those milestones roughly according to their degree of achievement. Your mileage will probably vary.