Five things I do when my gender dysphoria kicks in and I am locked in the closet.
1. Take some time to pamper myself like take a bubble bath, shave my body hair, watch TV while giving myself a manicure
2. Create a pretty outfit on Polyvore.
3. Build a nice board on Pinterest.
4. Read a book. I am currently reading books with transgender or woman lead characters. I love SF books, so I am trying authors of SF books with female leads. I have tried fiction books with a transgender theme. But I have not found the right author.
5. Snuggle under a nice soft blanket and watch a comedy with a female lead. I get some popcorn and a diet soda (water now) and enjoy.
These five things do not always work. But I will try one of them when I am stuck in the closet.
How do you handle your gender dysphoria?
|Wearing Trina Turk.|
|Wanda Zambella, mid-20th Century professional femulator|