Updated Saturday Morning
You have asked me to list upcoming transgender conventions.
So I compiled a list of the stateside conferences and conventions I am aware of that will occur during the next 12 months. If I missed anything, let me know.
By the way, by "conventions" I am referring to multi-day events that include a mix of educational and social events as opposed to one or two-day "conferences" that are more or less strictly educational.
- March 9-13, 2011 - Harrisburg, PA - The Keystone Conference
- April 15-17, 2011 - Warner Springs, CA - Circles
- April 30, 2011 - Farmington, CT - Transgender Lives: The Intersection of Health and Law Conference
- May 4-7, 2011 - Albany, NY - The Empire Conference
- May 15-20, 2011 - Port Angeles, WA - Espirit 2011
- May 31 - June 5, 2011 - Chicago, IL - Be-All
- June 2-4, 2011 - Philadelphia, PA - Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference
- Aug. 5-7, 2011 - Seattle, WA - Gender Odyssey
- Sept. 20-25, 2011 - Atlanta, GA - Southern Comfort Conference
- Oct. 16-23, 2011 - Provincetown, MA - Fantasia Fair
- Nov. 11-13, 2011 - Springfield, MA - Transcending Boundaries
- Jan. 2012 - Boston, MA - First Event
- Feb. 2012 - Denver, CO - Colorado Gold Rush